Welcome to the Chouhan Law Firm,
YOUR BUSINESS ATTORNEY In ATLANTA GA
The Chouhan Law Firm, LLC is a full-service, boutique law firm. As your business attorney in Atlanta GA, we offer an unparalleled blend of legal and business knowledge paired with a deep understanding of our clients’ needs.
Who are we?
We focus on listening to each client’s individual situation and formulate a strategy to address any issues that arise for our clients. With our vast experience in business matters and legal representation of clients throughout the state of Georgia, we are equipped to advise on all aspects of corporate or legal issues.
- Small Business & Corporate
- Criminal Defense
- Real Estate
- Personal Injury & Insurance Claims
- Litigation & Trial
- Family Law & Wills
Small Business & Corporate Law
Personal Injury & Insurance Claims
Family Law & Wills
The Right Law Office Will Make Sure Your Needs Are Met
Of course, as an Atlanta business owner, you may have other legal needs as well. When issues arise, whether family-related, criminal, or an injury, it’s best to be able to work with a lawyer you already know and trust. That’s why we also practice family law, personal injury, real estate, criminal defense, and general litigation.
Our business law practice includes matters like:
- Constructing contracts
- Dispute prevention
- Financial control
- Risk management
- Regulatory compliance, including Anticipating New Regulation through Government Affairs
- Settlement optimization
- Strategic decision making for trade
- Time management
- Trademark and copyright protection
We can help with family and estate law issues such as:
- Child custody
- Child support
- Divorce and several other aspects of civil litigation
- Name changes
If you find yourself in a sticky situation and need criminal defense services, we’re here for you. Whether you have been accused of a felony or misdemeanor crime, Chouhan Law Firm will defend you against charges including but not limited to the following:
- Drug crimes
- Sex crimes
- Theft and burglary
- Traffic offenses
- Violent crimes
Our personal injury practice focuses on getting you or your loved one the help you need during your most challenging times. If you’ve been injured on the job or in an accident, we can help by dealing with the insurance company and obtaining compensation for the following:
- Lost wages due to injuries
- Medical expenses: current and ongoing
- Rehabilitation costs
- Wrongful death
The Chouhan Law Firm will provide skilled and efficient advocacy and litigation when you need it.
The Chouhan Law Firm aims to offer the best legal counsel available for our clients. Here are some reasons why you should choose us for all your legal needs:
- We focus on small businesses, corporate and financial institutions, and personal injury clients
- Extensive experience in handling legal conflicts. We are problem solvers and will work to find the best possible solution for your Georgia business!
- We promise to take the time to get to know you and understand your specific needs
- Deep business knowledge and legal experience enables us to understand our clients’ business goals
- Each business lawyer at the Chouhan Law Firm is equipped to advise business owners with long term legal advice and strategies
- Experienced in handling criminal defense, insurance defense, personal injury cases, business contract disputes, small business disputes, and representation of corporations and financial institutions
- Significant experience as a trial lawyer and as lead counsel in business and personal injury disputes, as well as other civil matters with successful results
- We are conveniently located in Atlanta Georgia and speak Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi, and Gujarati
We Focus on Business Law, but We Are Here for All of Our Clients’ Needs
As business owners, at some point, it becomes essential to retain an attorney who can provide informative counsel. Unfortunately, many people see outside legal help as unnecessary because they don’t realize their value of those services. They may think they can Google the answer to any question or bootstrap their company’s policies and deals on their own.
A good business lawyer can help you get set up for success from the beginning and avoid problems down the road. Preventing problems may not seem immediately worth the money, but the long-term rewards of setting up a well-structured and supported company cannot be overlooked.
From your beginning steps to growing your business, a reliable Atlanta business law attorney will be with you every step of the way.
The Chouhan Law Firm is located at 100 Galleria Parkway, Suite 1010 in Atlanta, GA 30339. We are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. by appointment. Contact us today to schedule.
By Hiring a Business Attorney in Atlanta, GA, You Maximize Your Options
When handling your legal matters, it is rarely the right choice to handle them on your own. Whether planning your estate or managing your business, the proper counsel from a business attorney in Atlanta, GA, is essential to making sure you make the right choices.
Whether it is for business litigation or criminal defense, at the Chouhan Law Firm, LLC, we offer an aggressive and sensitive touch to any of your possible legal issues. We provide a flexible fee structure, and although we do not offer a free consultation, the flat fee for consultation is waived when you retain services.
To schedule a consultation with a reputable law firm whose attorneys have extensive legal experience, contact The Chouhan Law Firm today.